[Obm] Calendar date problem -> PHP bug !

Mehdi Rande mehdi.rande@aliacom.fr
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 15:18:41 +0200

Pierre Baudracco wrote:
> There is problem with calendar date happening this week and showing in
> the obm calendar.
> This is in fact a PHP bug ( http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=20382 ) that
> happens in week with DST (daylight saving transion ou changement d'heure
> en francais).
>
> Next week the bug will automatically desappear.
>
> We look at this problem.
It's possible to make a quick fix of this bug by changing the
$set_weekstart_default value in global.inc :
replace
$set_weekstart_default = "monday" // Or wathever is you're first week day
by
$set_weekstart_default = "monday + 2 hours";

It should resolve the bug but it's not a very clean patter :) , we're
looking for a cleaner way to fix it.

--
Mehdi Rande - mehdi.rande@aliacom.fr
ALIACOM - www.aliacom.fr -