[Obm] Re: Trying to get OBM going...

Pierre Baudracco pierre.baudracco@aliacom.fr
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 02:16:03 +0100

Hi Nelson,

Have you inserted the default preferences and propagated them to the users ?

* Insert default preferences values
mysql obm < obmdb_default_values_0.7.sql

* propagate default values to current users
# with php in command mode (does it exist on Windows) as described in the doc
php admin_pref/admin_pref_index.php

or
as you can log in obm, once logged type in the url :
http://your_obm/admin_pref/admin_pref_index.php?mode=html&action=user_pref_update

Then logout and log in back.

Hope this will solve your problem.

--